> uummmm, by default, all organizations get to specifically (or not) define
> network policies on their own networks.

Exactly. Only I expected subscribers to SA list to be a bit wiser than
lambda policy designer.

> Crackers go after easier targets to abuse and the rich ruleth over the poor
> and so spam comes from countries that are poor in dollars and in ethics or
> law.

Agreed too. But I suspect that the policy designer above mentionned do
not really pay close attention to the laws that various countries
install or not.

> Thank God for spamassassin!

Agreed with that, why bothering banning per country when SA does a
fine and finer job (works well and per message, not per country bulk).

Bests,

Olivier