Dan Barker wrote:
> whitelist_from_rcvd [EMAIL PROTECTED] sls-sn-smtp-pmail3.wachovia.com
> gives the same result (ie, nothing in debug nor report).

I think that should work.  Try 'spamassassin --lint' to make sure that
there isn't a syntax error in the file somewhere that is preventing
the configuration from being read.

Try this:

  whitelist_from_rcvd [EMAIL PROTECTED] wachovia.com

In any case running the message through 'spamassassin -tD' should
produce something interesting in the debug output.

My guess is that the configuration is not being read by SA.  Either
the entire file is not being read or there is a syntax error that is
preventing it from being used.

Bob