Dan Barker wrote:
> Debug http://www.visioncomm.net/temp/080104Debug3.txt.

What is the name of the file that you have your configuration in?  Do
you see it in the debug output?  Is this it?

  [8840] dbg: config: using "C:\Documents and
Settings\dbarker/.spamassassin/user_prefs" for user prefs file

You have this line:

  [8840] dbg: eval: all '*From' addrs: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

On a message that I construct with whitelist_from_rcvd I have this:

  [13168] dbg: eval: all '*From' addrs: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  [13168] dbg: rules: address [EMAIL PROTECTED] matches
(def_)whitelist_from_rcvd [EMAIL PROTECTED] example.com

At this point I would be inclined to force a syntax error right next
to that line so that the error would certainly be seen if it were
being read and processed.  If you see the error then you know that
file is being parsed and used.  If not then you would know that your
edits were simply not having any effect.

> whitelist_from_rcvd [EMAIL PROTECTED] sls-sn-smtp-pmail3.wachovia.com
> whitelist_from_rcvd [EMAIL PROTECTED] wachovia.com
> whitelist_from_rcvd *wachovia.com wachovia.com

Wildcards should work there.  But perhaps try an explicit address for
debug testing.

  whitelist_from_rcvd [EMAIL PROTECTED] wachovia.com

Bob