Jason Haar writes:
> Anthony Peacock wrote:
> >
> > I have had a look around the http://www.habeas.com/ website and can't
> > really see how to check the company in question, or make a complaint.
> > There is a form for asking them to ask the company to remove these
> > addresses from their mailing list, but I don't want to have to do
> > that, I want to complain about the company.
> This is a "me too". I had the same problem and came to exactly the same
> conclusion: there's no way I could find to notify them that one of their
> supposedly squeaky-clean customers is sending spam. I'm pushing their
> score down to 0 too.

No way you could find?  look harder guys ;)

at the top of www.habeas.com, 'Support', then 'Give Feedback on Habeas
Certified Senders' brings you to this page:

  http://www.habeas.com/en-US/Company_Feedback.php

That page says you can also just forward it to complaints /at/ habeas.com.

'HABEAS_ACCREDITED_COI' is supposed to require confirmed opt-in.  They
should LART these senders with a big stick.

--j.