Which brings up the question, why are you having problems catching it?
Have you whitelisted youreself with whitelist_from.  Most of these I see
score around 20 or more.

I've recently found it convenient to add a regex that is closer to blacklisting myself, since I generally don't send mail to myself. And I certainly don't use it with a display name of Fred C. Vanderwhipple or whatever the spammer decided to put on it today. If they are going to insult me by claiming I sent the spam, I'm going to add 30 points for the insult.

       Loren