On Thu, March 20, 2008 2:22 pm, Bob Proulx wrote:
> When I get a recall message from someone I routinely forward their
> message back to them along with a note asking why they wanted to have a
> copy if their message sent back to them just to drive home the point that
> it doesn't work.

When I worked for an independent cell phone store, we received an e-mail
from one of our carrier reps (a employee of the carrier who was our liason
to the carrier). He sent a message to all the stores he 'represented'. The
e-mail had a pretty vague subject ("numbers" or something), and the body
of the message was vague, like "Here's the latest" with an attached Excel
spreadsheet. I almost deleted it until he not only 'recalled' it, but sent
a message saying to delete the original message. The spreadsheet? It
contained sales data for ALL his stores - number of employees, $ amount of
sales, # of sales, revenue, etc. He obviously intended to send this to his
boss, but sent it to all of his sales stores.

Quite funny. The "recall" didn't work.