My searching came up a tad short on this...

I am guessing there is a howto already on this, I just didn't find it, so I
went digging in the internals some more.

Are all tests for DNS type RBL's in this default 20_dnsbl_tests.cf SA file?

Do I need to grep all the other files to check for where the scores are, or
is there only one default score file on this?

Whice one(s) please?

We currently have the skip_rbl_checks = 1 in local.cf

I want to change this to 0 (i.e. enabling dnsbl checks) and zero out any
default SA DNSBL type scoring, and then enable only one internal/external
DNSBL check source of our choice for testing...

Please advise and many thanks in advance

 - rh