On 04.04.08 12:59, Robert - elists wrote:
> I am not concerned with URI tests, I am concerned with dns RBL tests.

Why not using the skip_rbl_checks option then?

> We already have them off by default as we have another rbl checking system
> before it hits SA.
>
> Much more effective to reject there.

SA checks more blacklist and they can change. IT also checks IP's in

I think, even if you do RBL checks on different place, you can still use
them in SA
--
Matus UHLAR - fantomas, [EMAIL PROTECTED] ; http://www.fantomas.sk/
Nothing is fool-proof to a talented fool.