> Hi Mike,
>
> Thanks again for the advice. I've just managed to
> miss-configure Postfix by restarting SpamAssasin :((
> Don't know why is sending spam from my account now, it's
> like bouncing it with my address as "From". Probably will
> do the Virtual Machine reharsal for the upgrade.
>
> Best regards,
>
> /Hiram

Is your Spamassassin started via an entry in /etc/postfix/master.cf?

I had such an installation at first years ago, and it managed to do just as you
described. It bounced all my email back..

I reconfigured it so that spamc is called by maildrop (could be procmail too,
of course). I think that is a better solution too, because I have no need to
send outgoing email to SA. If postfix calls SA via master.cf all mail,
including outgoing will be scanned.

Best regards,
jarif