This looks like a good way of dealing with the AWL database, but I don't
see anything in the documentation - did you hack in the MySQL support
yourself, or is there an option that I missed?

For the moment, I'm trying to find a simple solution, such as locating a tool
that is capable of managing whatever database SA uses by default for the AWL.
>From looking at the scripts, it appears to be something built in to Perl.

On Fri, 25 Apr 2008 18:49:01 -0500, Steven Stern wrote