On Tue, Apr 29, 2008 at 11:08:22AM -0700, Matt Florido wrote:
> feature.  However, I'm wondering if this impacts sa-learn?  Can I simply
> run sa-learn on mails that have the analysis attached?  I also noticed

Yes.   sa-learn removes markup before doing the processing.

> I'm not seeing Bayes participating in the scoring.  Is this because it's
> new and my Bayes db hasn't been fully trained?

Yes.  You need 200 each ham and spam.

> Also, is adding additional rulesets from rulesemporium.com still
> necessary for added value?  And if so, do I just add them to my
> /etc/spamassassin directory?

First, use sa-update and get the SA updated rules.  Then, if you wanted
to add in third party rulesets, you could also look at using sa-update for
that.  There's docs on the wiki or you can just search the list archives.

--
Randomly Selected Tagline:
"Phenomenal Cosmic Powers, Itty Little Living Space."   - Aladdin