New to SA 3.2.4 running on Ubuntu 8.04.  I noticed SA attaches an
analysis summary for all mails it detects as spam which is a nice
feature.  However, I'm wondering if this impacts sa-learn?  Can I simply
run sa-learn on mails that have the analysis attached?  I also noticed
I'm not seeing Bayes participating in the scoring.  Is this because it's
new and my Bayes db hasn't been fully trained?

Also, is adding additional rulesets from rulesemporium.com still
necessary for added value?  And if so, do I just add them to my
/etc/spamassassin directory?

Thanks!

--
Regards,