On 30.04.08 16:39, Jason J. Ellingson wrote:
> readyexec is *USER* specific.  You *MUST* launch the readyexecd.py
> "server" part as the SAME user as the user of readyexec "client".
>
> My spamd service is run as a user "spamc", while I was adding the
> service as "root".
>
> Now, that I have the service running as "spamc", we have success!

and I was just thinking about running this server-wide. My spamd runs as
root so it can change uid to any user, but this probably won't help the
thing...

I would like to have the possibility of reading different user's pyzor
config, but currently maybe server-wide config would be enough (at least for
checking status of a message)

--
Matus UHLAR - fantomas, [EMAIL PROTECTED] ; http://www.fantomas.sk/
(R)etry, (A)bort, (C)ancer