On Apr 30, 2008, at 2:04 PM, Jason J. Ellingson wrote:
Yup... I got the "server" portion running... The trick now is to get
SpamAssassin to use "readyexec /tmp/pyzor" instead of just "pyzor"...
Any suggestions?  I was looking at modifying Pyzor.pm in the
SpamAssassin perl directory.

My guess..

       pyzor_path STRING
This option tells SpamAssassin specifically where to find the "pyzor" client instead of relying on SpamAssassin to find it in the current PATH. Note that if taint mode is enabled in the Perl interpreter, you should use this, as the current PATH will have
           been cleared.

So...

pyzor_path readyexec --stop /tmp/pyzor

May work... Even though ready exec is more lightweight than actually calling python each time, I'm still hoping that a non exec based plugin can appear someday. (again, if it's worth the trouble to do so).

--
Robert Blayzor, BOFH
INOC, LLC

Mac OS X. Because making Unix user-friendly is easier than debugging Windows.