Subject:        Re: spam: salesforce.com partner. (KMM70800336V71910L0KM)
Date:   Thu, 15 May 2008 10:18:33 -0700
From:   Yahoo! Mail <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To:     Michael Scheidell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Yahoo! Mail.

I understand your frustration in receiving unsolicited email. While we investigate all reported violations against the Yahoo! Terms of Service (TOS), in this particular case the message you received was not sent through the Yahoo! Mail system.

Yahoo! has no control over activities outside its service, and therefore
we cannot take action. You may try contacting the sender's email provider, by identifying the sender's domain and contacting the administrator of that domain. The sender's provider should be in a better position to take appropriate action against the sender's account.

The email message itself does contain some information relating to the sender's identity. Yahoo! includes the originating Internet Protocol (IP) address in the full Internet headers of all messages sent through Yahoo! Mail, so that we will have information regarding the origin of messages sent through our system. The originating IP address should be located in the very last "Received" line of the full Internet headers and corresponds to the sender's Internet Service Provider (ISP).

Please see the following URL for more assistance:

  http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/mail/spam/spam-05.html

Once you have identified the IP address, you can conduct an IP lookup to
determine which ISP provides this person with Internet access. One such lookup tool you may want to try is:

  http://www.arin.net/whois/

You can then attempt to contact that ISP to report any abuse activities occurring within their service.

In addition, please visit the following website for useful tools to combat spam:

  http://antispam.yahoo.com/

Please let us know if you still need assistance so I may assist you further.
Your patience during this process is greatly appreciated.

Thank you again for contacting Yahoo! Mail.

Regards,

Elmer

Yahoo! Customer Care

48669416

For assistance with all Yahoo! services please visit:

  http://help.yahoo.com/

Original Message Follows:

Violation of federal 'can-spam' law, no remove instructions.

From - Wed May 14 11:33:23 2008