At 10:32 15-05-2008, John Hardin wrote:
On Thu, 15 May 2008, Michael Scheidell wrote:

I understand your frustration in receiving unsolicited email. While we investigate all reported violations against the Yahoo! Terms of Service (TOS), in this particular case the message you received was not sent through the Yahoo! Mail system.

        by fl.us.spammertrap.net (Postfix) with SMTP id C81DC2E11E
        for <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Wed, 14 May 2008 11:00:29 -0400 (EDT)

I assume you trust fl.us.spammertrap.net?

I understand your frustration in receiving unsolicited mail from an IP address that points to a yahoo.com subdomain and which is directly allocated to a Yahoo! company.

How the hell can they disown that? The rDNS is from a domain they control!

Some providers ignore abuse reports for mail originating from business customers.

Regards,
-sm