Jo Rhett wrote:

I'm not -- my Treo delivers mail directly to my mail server. From DHCP-assigned addresses all over the world. I enjoy travel ;-)

Then I guess you use authenticated SMTP for that.

The easiest way to handle this probably is to simply avoid calling SA for authenticated mail.

Another way to do it would be to use different AWLs, or disabling AWL, for mail from your own users (either authenticated or locally submitted). This makes a lot of sense to me.

A more involved change would be to have the AWL store the authentication state as well as mail address and relay IP/16. When scanning mail from your own users using the same AWL database as for for mail to your users, this seems necessary to me.

Regards
/Jonas

--
Jonas Eckerman, FSDB & Fruktträdet