Somebody will send SPAM to [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, and:

- Spamassassin marks it as SPAM (which is correct)

- But user doesn’t exist on somedomain1.com (it happen)

- So qmail is storage this mail in queue as long as it can.

My question is, what is the best practice and how can I configure following scenario:

Scenario:

Spam marks message as SPAM, qmail is trying deliver that message to not exited user,

And if is not exist – message is deleted.

BUT if message is not SPAM – and user doesn’t exist, bounce message should be send to sender.

Thank you very much for your help.

Hi,

You want the qmail chkuser patch http://www.interazioni.it/opensource/chkuser/ or the validrcptto patch.

I believe most people use the chkuser patch.

Regards,

Rick