Marcin Praczko wrote:

-         Spamassassin marks it as SPAM (which is correct)
-         But user doesn’t exist on somedomain1.com (it happen)
-         So qmail is storage this mail in queue as long as it can.

Do you have any special reason to receive mail for users that doesn't exist?

My question is, what is the best practice and how can I configure following scenario:

The best practice is to never accept messages to non-existant users.

Agreed. There is no reason to accept then bounce. That's == backscatter. Either REJECT or DISCARD.

- Sahil