I've noticed just today that PHP has not been sending any mail at all
anymore if spamassassin is enabled. (I'm running it on Ubuntu Hardy,
through citadel, but everything is working fine there). I had a look
at /var/log/mail.log and it appears to be blocking the emails, marking
them as spam.

Is there a way I can tell spamassassin to stop blocking from localhost?
I know that mail sent from localhost is ok, because I created the PHP
scripts myself. I want to create a rule that says "everything sent from
localhost is ok, don't bother checking these".

I've temporary had to disable spamassassin until I can get this
resolved. Any help would be much appreciated.