On Fri, June 13, 2008 12:00, Rob van der Linde wrote:
> I've noticed just today that PHP has not been sending any mail at all
> anymore if spamassassin is enabled. (I'm running it on Ubuntu Hardy,
> through citadel, but everything is working fine there). I had a look
> at /var/log/mail.log and it appears to be blocking the emails, marking
> them as spam.

good any NO_RELAYS hits ?

or ALL_TRUSTED ?

> Is there a way I can tell spamassassin to stop blocking from localhost?

yes

> I know that mail sent from localhost is ok, because I created the PHP
> scripts myself.

homemade is well made :-)

> I want to create a rule that says "everything sent from
> localhost is ok, don't bother checking these".

well if i ware you i like to learn ham in bayes

> I've temporary had to disable spamassassin until I can get this
> resolved. Any help would be much appreciated.

perldoc Mail::SpamAssassin::Conf see trusted_networks and internal_networks

and maybe msa_networks

if you run with them as unsets spamassasin dont know the world of spam

Benny Pedersen
Need more webspace ? http://www.servage.net/?coupon=cust37098