On 19.06.08 09:18, Martin.Hepworth wrote:

Please, set up your mailer to wrap lines below 80 characters per line, 72 to
76 is usually OK.

> Make sure the spam/ham folders are imap folders. Make sure they drag the
> messages into that folder and not email them as it'll muck up the headers
> otherwise.

note that exchange still m(f)ucks up headers, often recodes body, so it may
lower the effectiveness if you are running SA before mails hit exchange

--
Matus UHLAR - fantomas, [EMAIL PROTECTED] ; http://www.fantomas.sk/
WinError #99999: Out of error messages.