Nah, that's great!

I regret I can only occasionally read interesting messages due to my own
time constraints. I could have read about this set of scripts weeks ago,
otherwise...

How this code is supposed to be used? I see these scripts in rule-dev:
maildir-scan-headers, seek-phrases-in-corpus, seek-phrases-in-log and
strip-high-scorers-from-log.

Give us a brief description of their work and usage.

Nice idea, Justin!

Giampaolo