Thanks for taking this burden upon yourself. One other thing you should be prepared to do, if you're willing to devote long-term responsibility to these rules, is to provide sa-update-compatible feeds of your dynamic rules. This is another thing that Justin can probably help you with.

I am happy with trying to do so, but I am honestly not worried about the feed part, all it bores down to is putting the right file at the right place (be it push or pull, ftp or rsync, whatever).

What I am more worried about is testing regularly the rules, and, even before that, checking that they are valid. They are "good" on my system with my users, but then they were custom-tailored to be so.

JG