On Thursday 19 June 2008 9:33 am, Yet Another Ninja wrote:
> Guys, you're being hit with hacked web site URIs showing up in a heavy
> spam flood. I see Uribl.com got most of them, but in case:
>
> rawbody  GMD_R_DOT_HTML /\/r\.html$/
> describe GMD_R_DOT_HTML Possible hacked site with porntube redirect
> score  GMD_R_DOT_HTML  3.5
>
> Note: making it an uri rule doesn't hit them all.
>
> enjoy

I'd like to enjoy, stuck the above in my local.cf, restarted SA, ran
spamassassin --lint and got:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] ~]$ spamassassin --lint
[25034] warn: config: failed to parse line, skipping, in
"/etc/mail/spamassassin/local.cf": score    GMD_R_DOT_HTML  3.5
[25034] warn: config: warning: description exists for non-existent rule
GMD_R_DOT_HTML
[25034] warn: lint: 2 issues detected, please rerun with debug enabled for
more information

I know it can't be that hard to c/p a rule, though it seems I either messed
something up or SA didn't like the rule.

--
Chris
KeyID 0xE372A7DA98E6705C