From: Matus UHLAR - fantomas [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, July 01, 2008 3:35 PM
To: users@spamassassin.apache.org
Subject: Re: ways to check reason/error of rejected/bounced emails with
calling customers

Please teach your mailer to wrap lines in a sane way...

On 01.07.08 11:46, NGSS wrote:
> Many of our clients started to have problem sending emails to us after I
> inserted more strict
> SA rules . Previously our system was flooded with spams. So I decided to
> inserted them to the
> Existing emails. After this the spams had reduced significantly. But I
know
> more worry about false
> Positive and rejected (or sometimes disappeared emails) .

> I can't call all of them to get them to send me the bounced/error
messages.
> So I wonder if there is a
> Way to check for the rejected emails and why they are being rejected? So
at
> least I know what reason
> For the rejects and will be able to fine-tine it further.

Seems you set up your MTA too agressively - probably reject mail with too
low score. However you did not provide enough informations for us to help
you.

What's "existing emails"? Did you train global BAYES filter on received
spam?
Did you feed it enough of hams to avoid FPs? Did you play with scores? What
did you set required_score to?
Did you fiddle with other settings like trusted_networks and
internal_networks to set up proper trust path? Did you turn on all possible
network rules?

--
Matus UHLAR - fantomas, [EMAIL PROTECTED] ; http://www.fantomas.sk/
Micro$oft random number generator: 0, 0, 0, 4.33e+67, 0, 0, 0...