On 2 Jul 2008, at 19:56, Marc Perkel wrote:

Again - it's not to figure out where spam comes from. It's figuring out where non-spam comes from. I think there are registrars out there that don't have any spam domains registered.

What are you trying to prove?

Your logic completely escapes me

I also fail to see how the registrar is of much importance

There are over 900 ICANN accredited registrars

Of those about 200 odd are active

Of the 200 a handful account for the bulk of all domains registered / managed

Statistically this means you're going to see spam from domains registered with enom, godaddy, directi, tucows and a few others. It doesn't mean anything

In fact it's totally meaningless

Mr Michele Neylon
Blacknight Solutions
Hosting & Colocation, Brand Protection