That's a great suggestion, Bowie. I'm going to give that a shot.

Now that you bring up connections per child... how many usually occur or can occur if I don't specify? I seem to have missed that in the man pages.

I'm running 4gb on my system all this week (up from 1gb originally) and have a total of 8gb in my hot little hands to install if need be.

And I too am only using my mailserver, spamd, clamd, named, but I also run freshclamd which updates the viral database four times a day.

Ron Smith
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Having an email problem is painful, but character-building."