> Perkel wrote:
> What if your server is compromised or your DNS is hijacked? I'm doing
> the same thing Postini is doing, just better. Besides, if you keep your
> email servers and backup servers online then good email will never reach
> my server.
>
> And - I'm putting this out for those who are interested. You are not
> interested so this doesn't affect you.

Actually Marc, it does affect us.

We tried using one of your rbl type solutions and you changed the specs on
it within two weeks of starting it without any notice thereby causing some
serious issues.

We followed your guidelines and even advertised you on our website as
requested.

lately, the spamming the spamassassin list has gotten a bit out of whack.

And I, in general, am one of your ideas and implementation advocates.

At least you are continually putting forth some effort and that is
commendable.

Yet Maybe you should consider paying jupitermedia and spam the isp lists?

Or better yet, if you are going to spam here, work something out with the SA
group so at least they get something ca$h out of it for furthering SA for
*everyone*

 - rh