From: Marc Perkel [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Mon 9/22/2008 5:49 PM
To: users@spamassassin.apache.org
Subject: Trying out a new concept

I don't know how this will work but I'm building the data now. For those
of you who are familiar with Day old bread lists to detect new domains,
as you know there's a lag time in the data and they often don't have
data from all the registries. So - here's a different solution.

What I'm thinking is to accumulate every domain name that interacts with
my system and storing it in a list. Eventually after a week or so I
should have a good list. Then the idea is to do a lookup to see if a new
domain is NOT on the list. This will catch all really new domains, but
will have some false positives. But - if it is mixed with other
conditionals it might be a good way to detect and block spam from or
linking to tasting domains.

Thoughts?