On 9/27/2008 5:27 PM, Vidar Tyldum Hansen wrote:
On Mon, Aug 04, 2008 at 11:13:29PM +0200, Dirk Bonengel wrote:
Hi all,

I'm the author of the iXhash plugin, a piece of code that computes a variety of 'fuzzy checksums' along the lines of the NiXSpam project (run by the German IT magazine iX).

I would like to express my appreciation of your work.

I guess this list is the best place to ask those of you who use the plugin for feedback. I'd appreciate any comments and information an hit rates, FPs and such

Stats for the last 12 hours:

70% hitrate on spam.
0,1% hitrate on ham.

3000 emails in corpus.

0.1% HAM hits seems unusually high.
would you please check what kind of hams these are?

are they newsletter/bulk or empty messages with attachements, other types?