Duane Hill schrieb:

(...)

I run an SMTP server here on my workstation. This is how I have it set up and works perfect:

clear_trusted_networks
clear_internal_networks

Is your amavisd-new on an external machine to the SMTP server?

I don't use amavisd-new. I was just talking about SpamAssassin. Have you tried running the message through SpamAssassin itself, bypassing amavisd-new? Perhaps there is a config option that is preventing the lookups. Amavisd-new does integrate into SpamAssassin directly; bypassing the need for spamc/spamd (at least I think it does).

Yes, I tried running spamassassin -D < /tmp/email.eml

It checks against URIBL if there is a link inside the message body.
It doesn't seem to check against DNSBL at all.

--
Tomasz Chmielewski
http://wpkg.org