On Mon, October 20, 2008 16:51, Matthias Schmidt wrote:
> sorry for asking, but recently I got some really inappropriate mails
> from some list members.

me 2

> Is this normal on this list?

its normal when 2 others do the same and claims the one that does not do
it is unnormal

> Has the style of this list changed recently
> without "normal" members being notified?

maybe this was outside discussed of the maillist

> Obviously some people don't get the sense of sending CCs to posters nor
> do they understand how a mailing list works.

problem with cc is more that maillist will have 1000 questions and no
answers that way, and last but not least i got 2 mail pr question

> May I ask, that we return to a normal style on this list?

i prefer "normal" to, but thunderbird users need the replytolist
extensions, or just squirrelmail

> Or should I better unsubscribe?

i hope not, that will kill the point for others being here

> Thanks and all the best

lets see if others think now

--
Benny Pedersen