Benny Pedersen wrote:
On Sun, November 2, 2008 19:14, mouss wrote:

PS. don't think SPF will help. this has been discussed here and
elsewhere before.

SPF helps if its used from the sites that does use spf in mta stage, if not
used it will turn over to be a backscatter site itself

yes, but I don't have enough optimism to believe that sites that can't fix their backscatter problem will check SPF (or check anything!) before sending it ;-p

that rbl listed sourceforge.net for backscatter,

which is why the test is done at data stage instead of rcpt stage. if done at rcpt stage, it will block sites that do sender verification.

thats why i stopped using
that rbl long ago, olso its bad to see dsn go out to remote mtas is the
biggest problem mailerdaemons should stay local

sorry, I don't understand the last part.