- how many users would see the address part in

From: joe at rssgmbh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

- and regarding phishing, those users who "will be less likely to notice" will never notice anyway, whatever you do.

- if your marketers decide to use beepornot.com instead of Beep-or-not.com, don't come crying that it is blocked because it contains "porn".
</devil>

I do understand the trademark/name/identity/IP/... issues, and I do understand that OP should not be forced to play such games, but if he has no other way to get his mail delivered to his recipients, then he can ask his boss/mgmt/mktg/president/... whether it's acceptable to play these games in order to get mail out.