Ray Jette wrote:
Good morning,
I am trying to write a negative scoring rule that files on the following:
PO
PO#
PO #

Following is the rule I am using:

header PO_AND_ORDERS        Subject =~ /\bPO*?#?/i
score PO_AND_ORDERS        -0.50
describe PO_AND_ORDERS A negative scoring rule that searches the subject for PO #'s. Thanks for any help you can provide.

I am having a lot of issues with this. Sorry but my regex skills are not very good. I'm trying to learn through. This is a skill I need to learn. I decided to start at the beginning and build the expression up from there. I have the following: /\bPO\b/i I would assume this would match PO and po. The problem is that it is only matching PO. It will not match po. Any ideas why?