Florian Lagg wrote:
> In the last few days my Spamassassign does not filter a (for me) new
> kind of spam. I have an idea how to fight this spam and want to ask
> the list if this is possible with SA.
>
> <snip>
>
> More examples:
> ------------------------------
> Hey! Do you believe that when New Year Eve comes all dreams come true? If you
> don\'t,  we can assure you that it is right as we are giving you unbelievable
> bonuses upon registration.
>
> http://florafloricultura.com.br/2009.php

This one is not on surbl or uribl, but blacklisted on ivmURI at
1/5/2009, 11:19:51 PM EST, fwiw

> ------------------------------
> Santa is very generous this year and he is ready to give the welcome bonuses
> even to those players who have been naughty this year. So don't miss your
> chance and hurry to register with us.
>
> http://terraverde-rj.org/2009.php

This one is not on surbl or uribl or ivmURI, but listed on URIBL-RED, fwiw

> ------------------------------
> Santa Claus is coming to town and bringing amazing bonuses for all the lucky
> customers that sign in now. So hurry to pick your Christmas bonus now!
>
> http://creationsitecms.com/2009.php

...unfortunately, I can't find this on any URI blacklist.

> ------------------------------
> We have wonderful betting limits for you - from $1 to $1000 - so even if you
> are broke, you still can play with us. Isn\'t that just a Christmas miracle?
>
> http://soldavila.com/2009.php
> ------------------------------

This one is not on surbl or uribl, but blacklisted on ivmURI at
1/6/2009, 7:16:50 AM EST, fwiw

SUMMARY: Of your 4 extra examples, 2 are listed on ivmURI, and 1 is
listed on URIBL-RED.

NOTE: If you report a URIBL-RED False Positive, they'll tell you that it
really isn't a FP because URIBL-RED is an experimental list. Still, I
think that URIBL-RED is worthy of use, even if scored a tiny bit below
URIBL-BLACK.

--
Rob McEwen
http://dnsbl.invaluement.com/