Dave_c00 wrote on Thu, 8 Jan 2009 05:52:55 -0800 (PST):

> All I want it to do is add **SPAM** into the subject if it thinks it is spam,
> how hard must that be..!!

That is not what I asked for. Please provide what I asked for.

> I have run the 'perl Makefile.PL' in the correct directory but the 'make
> install' isn't working.

Again, "it isn't working" is lame. Describe the problem, show the error
message. How hard is that?
And what is your platform? Aren't their ready-made packages for it?

> Am I correct in thinking I need to get spamd running as a proccess before I
> can get specific configuration done?

You gotta *install* it first. If "make" or "make install" fails it is *not*
installed.

Kai

--
Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany