On Thu, 8 Jan 2009 21:05:52 +0300, "JVlad" <d...@yandex.ru> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Spamassassin 3.2 works very good for me. Now I want to write a plugin in
>Perl that will be executed by spamassassin after each email is processed.
>This script would have to know <sender address>, <sender ip>, and <score
>assigned by SA>. Is it possible?

Many mail packages have built in SA support. What are you using?
(apologies if this has been stated I missed the start of this thread)
Amavis, Qmail and even some widoze mail app's have options.

Also spamc (I think) may be worth a look - mine has all this built in
so I get to manually trawl marked spam for fp/fn and adjust
accordingly, such fun. The plus side is that an SA hit auto greylists
and a clam hit auto blacklists (for defined periods).

KR

Nigel