funny story: we just got an inquiry from a large ISP in 'that country' to implement a hosted anti-spam solution for them.

Seems we were the only company that they looked at that didn't block email to/from or mentioning 'that country'.
(other providers they emailed blocked their email!)

They want to pay up front for 3 years.

Trouble is, now they want to send money directly to our bank account, so they want our bank account number, routing number, my date of birth, social security number, etc :-)

and the money will come from what was left over from a failed coup attempt.
--
Michael Scheidell, CTO
Phone: 561-999-5000, x 1259
> *| *SECNAP Network Security Corporation

   * Certified SNORT Integrator
   * King of Spam Filters, SC Magazine 2008
   * Information Security Award 2008, Info Security Products Guide
   * CRN Magazine Top 40 Emerging Security Vendors
   * Finalist 2009 Network Products Guide Hot Companies

This email has been scanned and certified safe by SpammerTrap(r). For Information please see http://www.secnap.com/products/spammertrap/