> You could score the content if it mentions a country in
> Africa.  We then have to obfuscate the words so that we can
> mention them on this mailing list.  It's better to use Bayes
> to deal with that type of email.
>
> Regards,
> -sm

actually, one does not have to obfuscate a word on this list and of course
we know we should *NOT* send spam email content to the list, it should be
posted elsewhere.

it is my understanding that in your local config you could use something
like whitelisting by spf aka

[r...@rs1 ~]# dig spamassassin.apache.org txt

spamassassin.apache.org. 1323   IN      TXT     "v=spf1 a:mail.apache.org
-all"

aka

whitelist_from_spf *...@spamassassin.apache.org

and if i understand correctly, you can tell the SA config not to

bayes_ignore_from *...@spamassassin.apache.org

bayes_ignore_to users@spamassassin.apache.org

right?

 - rh