I've been getting bounce messages _to me_ from an address on the list,

So I sent an email to users-ow...@spamassassin.apache.org and _that_
bounced.  It seems that the registered owner of the list,
<msquad...@gmx.net>, is also an "unknown user".

I would expect that a list devoted to making the Internet mail system
run to everyone's benefit rather than to everyone's detriment would be
operated in a more professional manner!

Is anyone minding the store ????

--
Lindsay Haisley       | "Everything works    |    Accredited
FMP Computer Services |       if you let it" |      by the