Matus UHLAR - fantomas a écrit :
> [snip]
>>
>> Are
>> - iol.cz
>> - telenet.cz
>> - hotelulipy.cz
>>
>> the same organisation?
>
>> if not, this is direct to MX junk.
>
> ...your presumption that the Received: header is the only one is false.

I didn't presume that. I was only looking at that one Received header,
because it meant:

some client in the .telenet.cz domain connected to a server in the
.hotelulipy.cz domain and helo'ed with an IP in the .iol.cz domain.

I would "understand" this if these domains belong to the same
organisation, in which case NAT is a possible explanation.

>> BTW. which (legitimate and not outdated) mail clients helo with a bare IP?

a quick grep shows that something called "Gmexim" (is this a sort of
"gmane patched exim"?) does so.

> [snip]
> Can someone please try to do
>
> meta RCVD_HELO_NUMERIC_MISMATCH (RCVD_HELO_IP_MISMATCH && RCVD_NUMERIC_HELO)

I now realize that RCVD_NUMERIC_HELO also fires on valid "literal" IP
helo, not only on "bare IP helo". the helo rules may need a review...

> and check, or should I fill

yes, please fill (I guess you meant a PR ;-p).