On Mon, 2009-02-23 at 21:41 -0500, Gene Heskett wrote:

> Sounds neat, but I know squat about java, sorry.

OK, I think something like this should match:

header UNDISC_RECIP To ~= /un(disclos|list)ed( |-)recipient[:;]{1,2}/i

Disclaimer: this has not been tested or compiled

As I said before, I don't think Undisclosed-recipients:; should be used
to score spam.

However, Unlisted-recipients:; may be a spam candidate. Its either
extremely rare, in my mail stream anyway, or I'm not seeing it because
other attributes are causing messages containing it to be treated as
spam: I whitelist anybody I've written to and discard any incoming
that's still labelled as spam.

Martin