On Wed, 18 Mar 2009, Georgy Goshin wrote:

6.6 AWL                    AWL: From: address is in the auto white-list

another:
9.0 AWL                    AWL: From: address is in the auto white-list

and another:
7.7 AWL                    AWL: From: address is in the auto white-list

What is AWL rule? Why it gives so different amount of points?

"Auto Whitelist" is a misleading name. It is actually a score averager. Since the points it applies are based on the historical scoring from that sender, the score will vary by who the sender is and when the message is processed (i.e. their history to-date).

It's intended to allow an occasional spammy-looking message from a historically hammy correspondent to get through, hence "auto whitelist".

How to resolve this?

I don't use it so I don't have a complete understanding of the management options, but basically, either understand and accept it, or turn it off. If it's behaving badly for a given sender their history can be discarded. I'm not sure whether SA can be told to not perform AWL for a given sender.
Somebody else will no doubt fill that bit in.

  Gun Control laws cannot reduce violent crime, because gun control
  laws assume a violent criminal will obey the law.
 1327 days until the Presidential Election