At 01:22 PM 3/29/2009, you wrote:
dude, shut up and mind your own business. (and i mean that in the most
constructive manner)

You come to a list asking for help, you make whatever you state your own business.

But with your attitude you aren't going to get anymore help from me.

you dont know me, you do not admin this business, and we are not stupid and
have been doing this for longer than many on this list have been alive.

Yeah yeah, you've been running anti-spam servers from before the internet was around. Sure.

if you cannot be constructive, get off the list

I've tried to be constructive. If you cannot accept constructive, get off the list.

there was a reason it was done this way and things have changed since that
time and can be modified easily.

if i come to the list with my hat in my hand asking for help, please know
that i am willing to make changes or i wouldnt ask questions in the first
place.

Apparently you aren't willing to make changes.

No more help from me for you. Best of luck.