On 7-Apr-2009, at 13:30, Steve Bertrand wrote:
...apparently, not enough trouble:

Yep, they were found out via DNS. It is Their whois data that is obfuscated

Domain Name:EMAILREG.ORG
Created On:12-Apr-2008 21:40:49 UTC
Last Updated On:02-Apr-2009 18:45:33 UTC
Expiration Date:12-Apr-2010 21:40:49 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:eNom, Inc. (R39-LROR)
Status:CLIENT TRANSFER PROHIBITED
Registrant ID:94adaac5a507a44d
Registrant Name:Whois  Agent
Registrant Organization:Whois Privacy Protection Service, Inc.

and there is nothing on the websites that gives any information on them being related.

Either way, they've showed themselves to me to be little different than the spammer scum. I'd be seriously tempted to blacklist anyone stupid enough to use the barracuda RBL.

--
Can I tell you the truth? I mean this isn't like TV news, is it?