> On Wed, 2009-04-22 at 23:35 +0200, sebast...@debianfan.de wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> how to deactivate the AWL for the whole server ?
>
> use_auto_whitelist 0
>
> Also see the docs.
>
> http://spamassassin.apache.org/full/3.2.x/doc/Mail_SpamAssassin_Plugin_AWL.html
>
> May I ask, why? Just curious.

I bet with a friend about spammers and i have an virtual server which i
don't need anymore - the contract ends in may - so i used some domains for
spam honeypots because their mx-records are not in use.

Much spam - you are able to fight with uceprotect, ix-manitu and uribl -
you don't need more.

I don't get any viruses - nothing - only mails for small blue ..... (i
can't use this word because of spam filters) and mails for investments
into stocks.

The configuration is only spamassassin - no rbl - no virus scanners - the
domains are set all on catch all.

It is an experiment - only for 1 month.