From: Arvid Ephraim Picciani [mailto:a...@exys.org]
Sent: Saturday, April 25, 2009 4:06 AM
To: users@spamassassin.apache.org
Subject: Re: Phishing

Casartello, Thomas wrote:
> The phish are coming from real hacked accounts (Basically people that have
> gotten the phish email and fallen for it) at other Educational institutes
> (We already use SPF).

I'd go  for a non technical solution here, since its effects only a
small amount of organisations. Talk to the postmaster of the other
organisations to track the source, make your users sensible to phishing
attacks (seriously,  somone thinking
peter-foo-...@students.myuniversity.edu is an admin, should not be
allowed to use a computer until proper training)  Unfortunatly the
amount of stupid people on universities seems to increase rapidly...