Adam Katz wrote:
This was actually rather simple to set up.  I'll publish the code
[snip]

Thanks for your efforts with this. I forwarded your message to the APER mailing list.

A word of caution. Be very careful how you use the list. The intended usage for the list is to prevent (or monitor) local users from sending email to the listed addresses. The phishers frequently use compromised end-user accounts to receive the phishing replies, so there is a high risk of false positives, especially if you attempt to classify messages containing one these addresses as spam.

Jesse

--
  Jesse Thompson
  Division of Information Technology, University of Wisconsin-Madison